From the time it was posted in 2003 the BJD Kimono has been our most downloaded pattern! Now we have taking years of feed back into making a new Kimono pattern
The primary changes are
1. New more easy to sew sleeves.
2. The callor has extra leanth for more forgiving fit.
3. Sholder seams have been moved to the lower back for a more tradictional look.
4. The SD, SD 13 and SD13BOY are now 3 diffrent patterns.
5. More sizes to fit the 4 major scales.
6. Seam allowance is set for 1/4 but can be up to 3/8" maybe even larger.
7. Obi is now a pre-tied style . (More easy to dress)
User summited Photos click for more